- BULK (15% off) Bulk InfoSeCon tickets, 10 or more
- MEMBER (44% off) Active ISSA & NCMS Members
- ASSOCIATIONS (33% off) Active Sister Organization Members ((ISC)2, ASIS, Cloud Camp, Cyber Patriot, ISACA, InfraGard, OWASP)
- BDPA (33% off) Active Members of BDPA
- GOV (33% off) Government Employees. Please bring proof of employment with a local, state, or federal government agency..
- STUDENT (72% off) Students. Please bring proof of full-time enrollment.
VENUE: McKimmon Center, Raleigh, North Carolina
Our Tenth Annual Triangle InfoSeCon will be held Thursday, October 16th, 2014 in Raleigh, North Carolina at the McKimmon Center 1101 Gorman St, Raleigh, NC, from 7:00 AM through 5:30 PM.
Triangle InfoSeCon is presented by the ISSA Raleigh, NC Chapter
The ISSA is an international organization of Information Systems Security Professionals. The Raleigh North Carolina Chapter of the ISSA is a very active group, with 300+ security professionals from around the Raleigh/Durham/Cary/Chapel Hill/Research Triangle Park area. The Raleigh ISSA Chapter hosts regular meetings, events and training. Learn more and join us at http://raleigh.issa.org and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
The Raleigh ISSA Chapter fall conference is a great opportunity to learn more about information security, talk with companies who provide security products and services, and network with fellow information security professionals. We submit CPE Credits automatically for attendees who provide their CISSP certification information.
The conference goal is to educate attendees about information security, including executives responsible for regulatory compliance and security, information security professionals, software developers, and anyone who wants to know more about information security.
If you would like to be a sponsor, please visit http://raleigh.issa.org/events/infosecon/ for details.
Who Attends InfoSeCon?
- Executives who are responsible for Security and/or regulatory compliance
- Security Managers
- Security professionals
- Individuals who want to know more about information security